Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: social media
Posted on April 23, 2017 by
There’s a lot of time and energy wasted by small businesses on the whole concept of brand building and little on reputation. So much of this noise can be traced back to the explosion of Social Media and if the … Continue reading →
Posted on March 7, 2017 by
Successful people are always on the lookout for ways to improve themselves and their businesses. Unfortunately, with the advent of Social Media, there are now an overwhelming number of so called experts promoting the latest and greatest way to take … Continue reading →
Posted on November 19, 2014 by
Guest Post by Amanda Weatherdon I was shopping in a rather large department store recently and once I found what I was looking for I proceeded to the nearest customer service counter to pay for the item. Unfortunately, there was … Continue reading →
Posted on April 28, 2011 by
For some, business is booming, but for others it just may take a while longer before the recovery finds them. As with everything in life, you have choice; do nothing and hang on in hope of better times or take … Continue reading →
Posted on March 16, 2011 by
Picture for a moment how much better your business would be if you had dozens of influential people recommending your products or services every single day of the year? How would that impact your revenue stream or repeat business? Chances … Continue reading →