Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: relationship
Sitting down with a cup coffee, you look at your financials and you realize your annual projections are not unfolding quite like you planned. Revenue is down, expenses are up and profitability is just a flicker on your Profit and … Continue reading
I often come across business owners whose sales style is to use scare tactics rather than a consultative sales process By scare tactics, I refer to that style whereby the sales individual attempts to pressure … Continue reading
In the quest to be successful, many small business owners wrongly assume that everyone is or should be our clients. Unfortunately, by the time we realize the fallacy of this assumption, we’ve spent far too much time, energy and resources … Continue reading
Here’s what I tell small business owners: If you can’t sell your business, you’ve only got a job. So what do I mean by “you’ve only got a job?” It’s quite simple, really. A job is performing work for someone … Continue reading