Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: leadership
Most successful entrepreneurs that I’ve met have a balanced approach to empathy, deep when required and non-existent when really necessary. On the other hand, I witness owners that aren’t so balanced. Those that have too much empathy, frequently worry way … Continue reading
Being a great leader is about helping others achieve, it’s not a position, it’s an attitude and anyone can be a leader, no matter where you are in an organization.
The typical discussion on leadership usually revolves around the qualities or gifts that good leaders share, such as integrity, team player, protector, teacher and mentor. In addition, most leaders are pretty good problem solvers and visionaries. What we don’t hear … Continue reading
There is a difference between a boss and a leader. As an entrepreneur, it’s important to be a leader that ignites the drive and passion in your employees. There are many different opinions about leaders and how to be a great … Continue reading
When was the last time you took the time to reflect on and appreciate what you’ve actually accomplished as an entrepreneur? And I mean a serious reflection. Forget, if you will for the moment, the sleepless nights, the long days, … Continue reading