Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: customer service
Profit, that elusive goal that frustrates many a business owners. To be sure, many businesses are just bad ideas that never should have been started in the first place. However, there are plenty of others that are well run with … Continue reading
1.Treat people like you want to be treated 2.Do what you say you’re going to do. 3. Don’t open a shop unless you like to smile! Continue reading
A common mistake entrepreneurs make is that they expect their employees to take responsibility for the job they are tasked to do but fail to give them the authority they need. “It’s a little contradictory and more than frustrating for … Continue reading
Customer service is never just about one thing but is usually made up of dozens of interactions with a customer. Many of the details we sweat over in order to deliver that “great customer service” never even get acknowledged by … Continue reading