Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: selling your business
A common mistake entrepreneurs make is that they expect their employees to take responsibility for the job they are tasked to do but fail to give them the authority they need. “It’s a little contradictory and more than frustrating for … Continue reading
Preparing your Business For Sale brought to by AIRMILES and presented by American Express Canada Sign up above to receive email notification of the latest update to this blog
Here’s what I tell small business owners: If you can’t sell your business, you’ve only got a job. So what do I mean by “you’ve only got a job?” It’s quite simple, really. A job is performing work for someone … Continue reading
Much has been written about the fact that the Baby Boomers are now beginning to retire. What hasn’t been discussed much is what will happen to those boomers who own businesses and the difficulties they’ll face when they decide it’s … Continue reading