Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: purchase frequency
There really isn’t a better testament for your business than having repeat customer sales. It tells you you’re doing something right because your customers are coming back for more. But the true magic of repeat business is understanding the frequency … Continue reading
On a recent trip to Costa Rica, a small street vendor showed me how real reward programs should work. During the usual souvenir shopping, my wife made a small purchase of a locally produced skin care product from this small … Continue reading
In our quest to be perceived as leading edge or creative thinkers, we sometimes lose site of the little things that are responsible for maintaining customer awareness and generating those all important repeat sales. Little Things Create Value A classic example … Continue reading