Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #52 – What If?
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
Tag Archives: motivation
Everyone one of us needs to be motivated and inspired occasionally. Although successful entrepreneurs are inherently self motivated but none the less they still look for opportunities to keep themselves in the right frame of mind. Being inspired or motivated … Continue reading
If there was one piece of advice that I could give to anyone contemplating going into business, it would be “Go into business to make a difference!” Don’t get me wrong, making money is absolutely necessary if you want to … Continue reading
As promised, here is a summary of the results for the second part of the survey “What is your favourite method to stay motivated?” As with Part 1, 79 individuals completed the questions out of 156 who looked at the … Continue reading