Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: value proposition
One metric that frequently gets overlooked by most entrepreneurs is Customer Lifetime Value or CLV. I’m guessing it gets overlooked as a performance measurement because it’s not as exciting as some of the other metrics such as client acquisitions, yet … Continue reading
I often wonder why some businesses have different service parameters when serving their customers. A great example of this is the fast food industry in North America and their use of drive-thrus. For the most part, the industry has developed … Continue reading
On a recent trip to Costa Rica, a small street vendor showed me how real reward programs should work. During the usual souvenir shopping, my wife made a small purchase of a locally produced skin care product from this small … Continue reading