Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: Small Business Minute
Every entrepreneur goes into business with a list of dreams, hopes and desires for their business and their life. Unfortunately, dreams require more than just hoping and praying for a successful outcome. What we need to realize is that … Continue reading
I’m frequently asked how one goes about pricing their goods and services for profit. It sounds like a simple enough question, but in reality, it can very complex. Get it right and all should be well. Get it wrong and … Continue reading
Quit wasting time perfecting your new product or service. Go to market and get feedback because changes are inevitable. Make It Better Later
One of the simplest ways to increase your sales closing ratio is by simply following up with your prospects in a timely manner. All too often I encounter entrepreneurs who lament at how difficult business is or that they just … Continue reading