Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: small business expert
I’m frequently asked how one goes about pricing their goods and services for profit. It sounds like a simple enough question, but in reality, it can very complex. Get it right and all should be well. Get it wrong and … Continue reading
Quit wasting time perfecting your new product or service. Go to market and get feedback because changes are inevitable. Make It Better Later
Everyone one of us needs to be motivated and inspired occasionally. Although successful entrepreneurs are inherently self motivated but none the less they still look for opportunities to keep themselves in the right frame of mind. Being inspired or motivated … Continue reading
Greg was destined to be an entrepreneur from an early age. From paper routes to lawn cutting to snow shoveling, Greg’s industriousness served him well throughout his life long entrepreneurial journey. Greg’s eclectic background from long haul Rock ‘n Roll … Continue reading