Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #52 – What If?
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
Tag Archives: selling
Why would anyone want to be an entrepreneur? Why would you want to have to constantly worry about getting business, hiring employees, making payroll, covering rent, dealing with grumpy customers, finding customers, firing customers, firing people, sending out invoices, collecting … Continue reading
One of the key skills successful entrepreneurs share is their ability to use the selling process as a research vehicle. Being a great designer, mechanic or programmer matters little if you can’t convince someone to … Continue reading
I often come across business owners whose sales style is to use scare tactics rather than a consultative sales process By scare tactics, I refer to that style whereby the sales individual attempts to pressure … Continue reading