Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: revenue
Being the creator of our future is part of the allure to being an entrepreneur, however one of the costs of doing so is the increased stress we experience while chasing our dreams. The thing with stress is that although … Continue reading
Growth for the sake of growth is a dangerous strategy for most small businesses. By making revenue generation the prime mission of the company, it fails to take into account how the rest of the organization will execute the product … Continue reading
Building a business is hard work and not for the faint of heart. It’s where Survival of the Fittest rules the day. In an effort to be one of the survivors, many small business owners make the strategic error … Continue reading
When it costs between 5 and 10 times more to get a new client than it does to keep an existing client, why is it we often ignore our existing clients? I suspect it’s because of the excitement we get when we … Continue reading