Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #52 – What If?
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
Tag Archives: repeat sales
Profit, that elusive goal that frustrates many a business owners. To be sure, many businesses are just bad ideas that never should have been started in the first place. However, there are plenty of others that are well run with … Continue reading
One metric that frequently gets overlooked by most entrepreneurs is Customer Lifetime Value or CLV. I’m guessing it gets overlooked as a performance measurement because it’s not as exciting as some of the other metrics such as client acquisitions, yet … Continue reading