Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: repeat sales
One metric that frequently gets overlooked by most entrepreneurs is Customer Lifetime Value or CLV. I’m guessing it gets overlooked as a performance measurement because it’s not as exciting as some of the other metrics such as client acquisitions, yet … Continue reading
Why does it take my leaving to get the best rates? I’ve been a loyal client at an insurance broker for 14 years. Although they wouldn’t have been my first choice, they did manage the program for a very large … Continue reading
When was the last time you took a hard look at your customers? Smart business practices say you should try to create a loyal following and reap the benefits of repeat sales. In theory this is a sound strategy, however … Continue reading
On a recent trip to Costa Rica, a small street vendor showed me how real reward programs should work. During the usual souvenir shopping, my wife made a small purchase of a locally produced skin care product from this small … Continue reading