Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
Tag Archives: referrals
Sitting down with a cup coffee, you look at your financials and you realize your annual projections are not unfolding quite like you planned. Revenue is down, expenses are up and profitability is just a flicker on your Profit and … Continue reading
Greg Weatherdon (www.gregweatherdon.com) was a keynote speaker at Enterprise Renfrew Counties “Small Business Forum” on Feb. 24th.
With permission COGECOTV was able to capture his entire presentation on word of mouth and how it can work for small business. Here is a small segment from this presentation. Continue reading