Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #65- Decision Making-Engage Your Employees
- SBM #64 – Defining Moments
- SBM #63 – Don’t worry about the competition
- Referral marketing: overlooked method generates business
- SBM #62-10 Questions to Help to Overcome Business Failure
- SBM #61 Training Your Team
- SBM #60 Be Visible for More Sales
- SBM #59 Quit Digging!
- SBM #58 You Might Want to Check
- SBM #57 Recognition
Tag Archives: referrals
I like to define entrepreneurs into one of two categories, they are either a hunter or gatherer. A hunter is someone who’s business requires them to go out every day and find new customers. Whereas a gatherer is much like … Continue reading
Sitting down with a cup coffee, you look at your financials and you realize your annual projections are not unfolding quite like you planned. Revenue is down, expenses are up and profitability is just a flicker on your Profit and … Continue reading
Greg Weatherdon (www.gregweatherdon.com) was a keynote speaker at Enterprise Renfrew Counties “Small Business Forum” on Feb. 24th.
With permission COGECOTV was able to capture his entire presentation on word of mouth and how it can work for small business. Here is a small segment from this presentation. Continue reading