Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #57 Recognition
- SBM #56 Delegate not Abdicate
- SBM #55 – Are You Ready?
- Creating conditions that will grow your HVAC company
- SBM #54 – Are you a Hunter or Gatherer?
- SBM #53 – Focus
- SBM #52 – What If?
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
Tag Archives: prospects
Wilfredo Pareto discovered the 80/20 rule when he wanted to determine who owned all the lands in Italy in the 18th century. He found out that 80% of the lands holdings were owned by just 20% of the families. As … Continue reading