Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: profitability
A common mistake entrepreneurs make is that they expect their employees to take responsibility for the job they are tasked to do but fail to give them the authority they need. “It’s a little contradictory and more than frustrating for … Continue reading
Building a business is hard work and not for the faint of heart. It’s where Survival of the Fittest rules the day. In an effort to be one of the survivors, many small business owners make the strategic error … Continue reading
One metric that frequently gets overlooked by most entrepreneurs is Customer Lifetime Value or CLV. I’m guessing it gets overlooked as a performance measurement because it’s not as exciting as some of the other metrics such as client acquisitions, yet … Continue reading
Much has been written about the fact that the Baby Boomers are now beginning to retire. What hasn’t been discussed much is what will happen to those boomers who own businesses and the difficulties they’ll face when they decide it’s … Continue reading