Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: performance
Let’s face it, employees will screw up. But how we manage the situation can have greater importance and do more damage to your business than the actual mistake. It has been my experience that most mistakes occur because the information or … Continue reading
One metric that frequently gets overlooked by most entrepreneurs is Customer Lifetime Value or CLV. I’m guessing it gets overlooked as a performance measurement because it’s not as exciting as some of the other metrics such as client acquisitions, yet … Continue reading
One invaluable piece of wisdom I read somewhere a long time ago, stated something to the effect that being first in a category allows you to maximize your profit margin compared to entering an area where competition exists. Unfortunately, I … Continue reading
Aside from walking and chewing gum, humans can’t multitask . Multitasking suggests doing two things at the same time like your computer does. The more powerful the computer, the greater its ability to do more things at the same time, … Continue reading
I often wonder why some businesses have different service parameters when serving their customers. A great example of this is the fast food industry in North America and their use of drive-thrus. For the most part, the industry has developed … Continue reading