Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #63 – Don’t worry about the competition
- Referral marketing: overlooked method generates business
- SBM #62-10 Questions to Help to Overcome Business Failure
- SBM #61 Training Your Team
- SBM #60 Be Visible for More Sales
- SBM #59 Quit Digging!
- SBM #58 You Might Want to Check
- SBM #57 Recognition
- SBM #56 Delegate not Abdicate
- SBM #55 – Are You Ready?
Tag Archives: marketing
Why would anyone want to be an entrepreneur? Why would you want to have to constantly worry about getting business, hiring employees, making payroll, covering rent, dealing with grumpy customers, finding customers, firing customers, firing people, sending out invoices, collecting … Continue reading
1.Bad Idea no market/too competitive 2.Cash Flow expenses exceed income 3.Lack of Skills marketing, sales, production, managing, etc. 4.No Plan formal or informal 5.Lack of Expertise no industry knowledge 6.Attitude negative 7.Burnout lonely-24/7