Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: marketing
Why would anyone want to be an entrepreneur? Why would you want to have to constantly worry about getting business, hiring employees, making payroll, covering rent, dealing with grumpy customers, finding customers, firing customers, firing people, sending out invoices, collecting … Continue reading
In the quest to be successful, many small business owners wrongly assume that everyone is or should be our clients. Unfortunately, by the time we realize the fallacy of this assumption, we’ve spent far too much time, energy and resources … Continue reading
One metric that frequently gets overlooked by most entrepreneurs is Customer Lifetime Value or CLV. I’m guessing it gets overlooked as a performance measurement because it’s not as exciting as some of the other metrics such as client acquisitions, yet … Continue reading
Never stop learning: This is even more important for a business owner. The rationale is fairly straight forward. Regardless of what you think, what you don’t know about running a business far exceeds what you do know. Let me explain. … Continue reading
Why does it take my leaving to get the best rates? I’ve been a loyal client at an insurance broker for 14 years. Although they wouldn’t have been my first choice, they did manage the program for a very large … Continue reading
1.Bad Idea no market/too competitive 2.Cash Flow expenses exceed income 3.Lack of Skills marketing, sales, production, managing, etc. 4.No Plan formal or informal 5.Lack of Expertise no industry knowledge 6.Attitude negative 7.Burnout lonely-24/7