Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: high margin
There really isn’t a better testament for your business than having repeat customer sales. It tells you you’re doing something right because your customers are coming back for more. But the true magic of repeat business is understanding the frequency … Continue reading
Empire building is not for everyone. There is a saying in business that says”If you’re not growing, you’re dying!” Quite frankly it’s a load of crap! I’m not sure of the origin of this statement, but no doubt it was … Continue reading
At a recent seminar I was conducting on “Organizing your business for maximum profit” I was asked by one of the participants what area of their business should be tackled first? To summarize, my presentation was based on getting the … Continue reading
If asked, many business owners would confidently tell you that everyone is a potential customer. Pushed to be more specific, a typical answer would be “all homeowners” for consumer products or services, whereas a BtoB business will tell you they … Continue reading
In our quest to be perceived as leading edge or creative thinkers, we sometimes lose site of the little things that are responsible for maintaining customer awareness and generating those all important repeat sales. Little Things Create Value A classic example … Continue reading