Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: gross margin
One metric that frequently gets overlooked by most entrepreneurs is Customer Lifetime Value or CLV. I’m guessing it gets overlooked as a performance measurement because it’s not as exciting as some of the other metrics such as client acquisitions, yet … Continue reading
Much has been written about the fact that the Baby Boomers are now beginning to retire. What hasn’t been discussed much is what will happen to those boomers who own businesses and the difficulties they’ll face when they decide it’s … Continue reading
Empire building is not for everyone. There is a saying in business that says”If you’re not growing, you’re dying!” Quite frankly it’s a load of crap! I’m not sure of the origin of this statement, but no doubt it was … Continue reading
At a recent seminar I was conducting on “Organizing your business for maximum profit” I was asked by one of the participants what area of their business should be tackled first? To summarize, my presentation was based on getting the … Continue reading