Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: focus
Here’s a list of some of my favourite business related quotes. My criteria for a great quote is a statement that is so simple in it’s telling, yet deep in meaning and steeped in a common sense. Enjoy 1. “One … Continue reading
At a recent seminar I was conducting on “Organizing your business for maximum profit” I was asked by one of the participants what area of their business should be tackled first? To summarize, my presentation was based on getting the … Continue reading
When was the last time you took a hard look at your customers? Smart business practices say you should try to create a loyal following and reap the benefits of repeat sales. In theory this is a sound strategy, however … Continue reading
I often wonder why some businesses have different service parameters when serving their customers. A great example of this is the fast food industry in North America and their use of drive-thrus. For the most part, the industry has developed … Continue reading