Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: entrepreneur
Originally Published in Snips Magazine- May 2017 edition Have you ever wondered why a company that appears to be successful goes out of business? It seemed like there was nothing wrong and then suddenly, it’s gone. This scene is far more … Continue reading
Every entrepreneur goes into business with a list of dreams, hopes and desires for their business and their life. Unfortunately, dreams require more than just hoping and praying for a successful outcome. What we need to realize is that … Continue reading
One of the simplest ways to increase your sales closing ratio is by simply following up with your prospects in a timely manner. All too often I encounter entrepreneurs who lament at how difficult business is or that they just … Continue reading
No one likes doing hard stuff. It’s far easier and requires far less motivation to do the things we like. Great concert pianists produce wonderful music in what appears to be an effortless manner. Top ranked Olympians appear to have … Continue reading