Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
Tag Archives: enjoyment
Empire building is not for everyone. There is a saying in business that says”If you’re not growing, you’re dying!” Quite frankly it’s a load of crap! I’m not sure of the origin of this statement, but no doubt it was … Continue reading
When was the last time you took the time to reflect on and appreciate what you’ve actually accomplished as an entrepreneur? And I mean a serious reflection. Forget, if you will for the moment, the sleepless nights, the long days, … Continue reading
The Purpose of Self Employment is to Serve the Needs of the Entrepreneur, While Supporting the Needs of Their Customers! In Theory, a Manager/Entrepreneur Should Have Very Little To Do! If You Can’t Sell Your Company, You’ve Only Got a … Continue reading
1.Bad Idea no market/too competitive 2.Cash Flow expenses exceed income 3.Lack of Skills marketing, sales, production, managing, etc. 4.No Plan formal or informal 5.Lack of Expertise no industry knowledge 6.Attitude negative 7.Burnout lonely-24/7
If you’ve been in business for any length of time, sooner or later most of us start to contemplate getting out. By getting out I mean knowing when to call it a day and either sell your business or shut … Continue reading