Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #55 – Are You Ready?
- Creating conditions that will grow your HVAC company
- SBM #54 – Are you a Hunter or Gatherer?
- SBM #53 – Focus
- SBM #52 – What If?
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
Tag Archives: customers
Why would anyone want to be an entrepreneur? Why would you want to have to constantly worry about getting business, hiring employees, making payroll, covering rent, dealing with grumpy customers, finding customers, firing customers, firing people, sending out invoices, collecting … Continue reading
I regularly work with small business owners who are so focused on growing their customer base that they ignore their existing customers. Existing Customers Are More Profitable What most don’t realize is that existing customers are far more profitable than … Continue reading
I often come across business owners whose sales style is to use scare tactics rather than a consultative sales process By scare tactics, I refer to that style whereby the sales individual attempts to pressure … Continue reading