Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: customers
Why would anyone want to be an entrepreneur? Why would you want to have to constantly worry about getting business, hiring employees, making payroll, covering rent, dealing with grumpy customers, finding customers, firing customers, firing people, sending out invoices, collecting … Continue reading
I regularly work with small business owners who are so focused on growing their customer base that they ignore their existing customers. What most don’t realize is that existing customers are far more profitable than … Continue reading
I often come across business owners whose sales style is to use scare tactics rather than a consultative sales process By scare tactics, I refer to that style whereby the sales individual attempts to pressure … Continue reading
Validating your idea, is one of the best pieces of advice I can give start-ups as well as existing business owners. This one item should be at the top of your to do list if you’re considering starting a new … Continue reading