Subscribe for email updates
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
- Small Business Minute #42- Successful People Do The Hard Stuff!
- Small Business Minute #41 – Why Be An Entrepreneur?
- Small Business Minute #40- If Not Now, When?
- Small Business Minute #39 – No Rear View Mirror
- Small Business Minute #38- Look As Good As You Sound!
Tag Archives: customer service
Defining Customer Service can truly be a difficult task. It’s akin to searching for the Holy Grail chiefly because everyone has their own definitions. It’s interesting to note that the same people who devise many of the customer service protocols … Continue reading
I don’t mean the traditional definition of a learning organization whereby you send people on industry or role specific courses or that you hire only individuals with significant post secondary degrees. My definition of a learning organization is nothing more … Continue reading
Why does it take my leaving to get the best rates? I’ve been a loyal client at an insurance broker for 14 years. Although they wouldn’t have been my first choice, they did manage the program for a very large … Continue reading
Whenever I read this Chinese proverb, I reflect on how many interactions I have during the day with various business owners and their staff. For those most part I don’t give it much thought because I usually receive friendly service. … Continue reading
I often wonder why some businesses have different service parameters when serving their customers. A great example of this is the fast food industry in North America and their use of drive-thrus. For the most part, the industry has developed … Continue reading