Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
Tag Archives: business
Greg Weatherdon (www.gregweatherdon.com) was a keynote speaker at Enterprise Renfrew Counties “Small Business Forum” on Feb. 24th.
With permission COGECOTV was able to capture his entire presentation on word of mouth and how it can work for small business. Here is a small segment from this presentation. Continue reading
Entrepreneurship is currently all the rage. It’s the Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow. It’s the magic elixir that will fix everyone’s problems and so many people are spending hours daydreaming about … Continue reading
At one time or another, many owners are faced with a business that has stalled out, and often it’s a simple matter of a sluggish economy and with a little patience things recover and growth resumes. Look under the … Continue reading