Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #53 – Focus
- SBM #52 – What If?
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
Tag Archives: business
Many entrepreneurs’ struggles can be traced to their inability to bring focus to their business. It is said that if you try to be great at everything, you’ll end up being … Continue reading
Greg Weatherdon (www.gregweatherdon.com) was a keynote speaker at Enterprise Renfrew Counties “Small Business Forum” on Feb. 24th.
With permission COGECOTV was able to capture his entire presentation on word of mouth and how it can work for small business. Here is a small segment from this presentation. Continue reading