Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
- 5 common reasons why HVAC/sheet metal businesses fail- Snips Magazine
- Small Business Minute #48 – Know Your Strengths
- Small Business Minute #47 – Pricing For Profit
- Small Business Minute #46- Make It Better Later
- Small Business Minute #45- Branding vs Reputation
- Small Business Minute #44- Want More Sales? Follow Up!
- Small Business Minute #43- Wisdom Of The Ages
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Greg Weatherdon (www.gregweatherdon.com) was a keynote speaker at Enterprise Renfrew Counties “Small Business Forum” on Feb. 24th.
With permission COGECOTV was able to capture his entire presentation on word of mouth and how it can work for small business. Here is a small segment from this presentation. Continue reading
Many business owners complain that they never seem to get anything accomplished during normal business hours because they are constantly being interrupted to deal with relatively unimportant issues. As the business grows the interruptions just keep on multiplying. This happens … Continue reading