Subscribe for email updates
- SBM #57 Recognition
- SBM #56 Delegate not Abdicate
- SBM #55 – Are You Ready?
- Creating conditions that will grow your HVAC company
- SBM #54 – Are you a Hunter or Gatherer?
- SBM #53 – Focus
- SBM #52 – What If?
- SBM #51- The 1st Million Is The Hardest
- Small Business Minute #50- Confidence
- Small Business Minute #49- Clustering For Profits
Monthly Archives: August 2011
The Purpose of Self Employment is to Serve the Needs of the Entrepreneur, While Supporting the Needs of Their Customers! In Theory, a Manager/Entrepreneur Should Have Very Little To Do! If You Can’t Sell Your Company, You’ve Only Got a … Continue reading
Cash flow problems can kill even the most profitable businesses. I know this from personal experience. My very first company was profitable yet I never had any money and I had to continually draw down on my overdraft that I … Continue reading
1.Bad Idea no market/too competitive 2.Cash Flow expenses exceed income 3.Lack of Skills marketing, sales, production, managing, etc. 4.No Plan formal or informal 5.Lack of Expertise no industry knowledge 6.Attitude negative 7.Burnout lonely-24/7